How Should Preparedness Be
A good way to get prepared is to study the material on this web site. Here are some ideas on how to do this
- Read the Help Page by clicking on the Help link on the left side, near the bottom of any page. This
will teach you how to use this web site and how to make the most of your time spent here.
- Visit the links on the left side of any page of the web site by clicking on the topic of interest. From
there, if you see a link with more information that you want to see, click that link.
- If you see something of interest, print that page.
- Many pages have links to products that match the items being discussed on that particular page. If you see
an item you may be interested in purchasing or learning more about, click the product link. You are
not committed to purchase it at this point, so feel free to investigate many items. You will be taken to
a Third Party web site where you may be shown not only that item, but also other similar
items, their descriptions and prices. This visit to the Third Party web site will happen in another window
so you will not lose your place in this web site.
- Purchase whatever you desire and when finished, return to this web site by closing the window that
opened to the Third Party web site. They may even offer free shipping if you
have a minimum order.
- The right side of each page will contain photos and links to some high-end products or other sponsors of
items that we think are worthwhile to help you as you build your supply. Click on each link to learn more
- Many of the pages on this web site overlap because their subjects apply to more than one category.
- You can shop at your own pace. As you see a product that you want, just click and put it in your cart.
Because of changes in the prices and availability of products in your cart, we
recommend that you checkout at the end of each session or at least once per day.
- There is no need to shop all over town as that can take a lot of time. The prices of the products that we
show are competitive. So relax and enjoy preparing from the comforts of your own home.
- Don't expect to get completely prepared overnight. In fact, nobody is ever
completely prepared for anything, let alone for everything. However, it is a good
idea to have a plan and set some preparedness goals. Print the pages from this website that
contain information that you want to study and share with others. For, example, start out with the
approach to "live life prepared for tomorrow." Then progress for more extensive preparedness.
- The next time you need to shop for a gift for someone, consider looking here for ideas to help them become
- More than likely, the ideas presented on this web site will apply to your friends and extended family
members as well as yourself. A good way to save money is to collect orders together and then order larger
quantities that can be easily divided up. For example, if you do not need 500 bandages in your First Aid Kits,
but you and your friends and extended family members could split that many, it could save you money to buy the
larger quantity. In this case, it is a good idea to repackage bandages into smaller (10/pack) zippered plastic
bags for insertion into your First Aid Kit.
- This site will always be under construction. As we discover new ideas, we will post them. As we find more
products, we will share information about them. So, return often to see what is new.